VPC is committed to providing the safest and healthiest environment for all events, classes, and services on campus. Due to the rapidly changing way organizations need to respond to the COVID-19 virus, the schedule for all VPC opportunities will be in a state of flux for the coming weeks.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented moments. Please refer back to this site often for updates.
A Message From Senior Pastor David Joynt
Worship and Events:
As the video explains, VPC is currently taking the following actions:
- Worship is being moved to online-only for two weeks beginning this Sunday, the 22nd.
- All on-campus church sponsored activities for the next two weeks have been cancelled or postponed.
- After March 29, the status of worship and activities will be revised.
God is still at work at VPC! Visit VPC @home resources page to learn more about all the ways to connect during this time. We are praying for you, and we hope that you continue to pray for VPC and staff.
The video above explains how the Coronavirus is having an effect on our community:
- On Tuesday evening, March 17, Pastor David Turner tested positive for COVID-19.
- David did not show any symptoms until the evening of Sunday, March 15.
- As soon as he was able and instructed by his doctor, David was tested.
- David is recovering over the next two weeks.
- If you have been in contact with Pastor Turner over the past week or feel you may have been exposed to the virus, please refer to the CDC guidelines.
- As of March 18, only those showing symptoms are being tested.
VPC is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our community. We advise you to check out the CDC guidelines on social distancing and best practices.
updated March 19, 2020