Do you want to grow deeper in relationship with Jesus while you connect with other Christians?
Our small groups meet at various times throughout the month to study God’s word and encourage each other to live it out loud. Because the groups are loosely divided by age, participants have the opportunity to build authentic relationships and find care and support. Each group is open to singles and couples, with or without children.
Occasionally people will find that a particular group just "works" for them even though they aren't in the general age range. We invite you to try a few groups and find the one that works for you!
Information: Chris Woodard
Do you yearn to be in an authentic community with people who love Jesus and want to connect with each other? Join us anytime! We meet every other week.
- Bible Study - Wednesdays, Dates TBD
- Group Dinners - Dates TBD, Home of Chris & Brianna Woodard
Information: Ed Glady
- Sunday classes - Classes resume August 12, 2018, 9-10:30AM, Room 409
- Tour the World in Food and Beverages! - Saturday, October 6, Location TBD
- Holiday Practice Party - Saturday, November 17, Location TBD
- Cut Your Own Christmas Tree! - Friday, November 23, Details to come!
- Sunday Classes, Coffee, & Confections - September 23-November 18, 10:30-11:30AM, Fireside Room. Come early for food and fellowship, learn about God, and grow in faith with us!
- Classic Movie Party/Halloween Style! - October 20, 2018, 6PM, Home of Art and Jean Humble
- Movie Party - Saturday, November 10, 6PM, Home of Larry and Karen Annis
- Christmas Open House - Sunday, December 9, 2018, 4-7PM, Home of Jerry and Debbie Sayre
*Our first class is based on Tim Tebow's book, SHAKEN, the 2017 Christian Book of the Year. Heisman Trophy winner and former NFL football player Tim Tebow achieved big victories and felt the depths of failure. He shares the biblical principles that grounded his identity in Jesus through it all in this DVD series. The curriculum will extend four Sundays beginning September 23.
Information: Cheryl Shaff
Voyagers are more than a Bible study and fellowship group. This service group supports charities in the Phoenix area such as Sunshine Acres and post-prison ministries.
- Meeting Dates - Sundays, 5:30-7:30PM, Location Varies
- 2018 - September 30; October 28
- 2019 - January 6; February 3; March 3, April 7
- Learning to Change the World (meeting date mentioned above) - Sunday, September 30, 5:30-7:30PM, Shaff home (Contact Cheryl Ann Shaff, 480-213-8912)
- Christmas Lunch - Sunday, December 2, Noon, Seasons 52 Restaurant
- PV Police Dept. Special Meeting - Thursday, January 17, 5:30-7:30PM, Fireside Room
Information: Judith Robins
- Fellowship & Luncheon - 1st Thursday/Month, 12:30-1:30PM, Camelback Golf Club
Information: Wandie Hulick
- Sunday Class - Begins Sunday, September 9, 2018, 10:30-11:30AM, Calvin Center
- Lunch Bunch - 3rd Thursday/Month, 11:30AM, Camelback Golf Club
- Mexican Train/Fellowship - 1st Thursday/Month, 1-3PM, Fireside Room
- Card Making Classes - Thursdays, 3PM, Fireside Room
- Night at the Phoenix Theatre - Various Thursdays, 7:30PM, Phoenix Theatre