Do you want to grow deeper in relationship with Jesus while you connect with other Christians?
Our small groups meet at various times throughout the month to study God’s word and encourage each other to live it out loud. Because the groups are loosely divided by age, participants have the opportunity to build authentic relationships and find care and support. Each group is open to singles and couples, with or without children.
Occasionally people will find that a particular group just "works" for them even though they aren't in the general age range. We invite you to try a few groups and find the one that works for you!
Information: Chris Woodard
Do you yearn to be in an authentic community with people who love Jesus and want to connect with each other? Join us anytime! We meet every other week.
- Bible Study - Wednesdays, Dates TBD
- Group Dinners - June 25
- Backpacking Trip to Aravaipa Canyon - June 28-30
Information: Ed Glady
- Sunday classes - Classes wcontinue throughout the summer in Room 409, 9AM
- "Walk as Jesus Walked" video series with Ray VanderLaan - April 28-June 2
- "The Book of Ephesians" video series with J.D. Greear - June 9-August 11 (no class July 7)
- "The Book of Job" - August 8-September 29 (no class September 1)
- Social Justice/Social Events:
- Road Trip to Chiricahua National Monument - May 25-27
- Pool Party - Date TBD (June/July)
- Feed My Starving Children, followed by Organ Stop Pizza Dinner - August 3, 4:30-6PM
- Miniature Golf - Date TBD (August)
- Sunday Classes, Coffee, & Confections - Enjoy summer break! Classes resumes September 15!
- Fall Kickoff Potluck - Sunday, September 15, 10:30AM, Room 415/416
- Movie Parties - October and November - Details TBD
- Christmas Open House - Details TBD
Information: Cheryl Shaff
Voyagers are more than a Bible study and fellowship group. This service group supports charities in the Phoenix area such as Sunshine Acres and post-prison ministries.
- Meeting Dates - Sundays, 5:30-7:30PM, Location Varies
Information: Paul Paige
Meetings are open to all. New members are welcome! Come fellowship with us!
- Thursday Luncheons - Dates coming soon!
- Monthly Thursday Meetings, 1PM
Chris Woodard - May 16, Chapel Conference Room
Information: Wandie Hulick
- Sunday Class - Sundays, 10:30-11:30AM, Calvin Center
- Lunch Bunch - 3rd Thursday/Month, 11:30AM, Camelback Golf Club
- Mexican Train/Fellowship - 1st Thursday/Month, 1-3PM, Fireside Room
- Card Making Classes - Thursdays, 1-3PM, Fireside Room
- Night at the Phoenix Theatre - Various Thursdays, 7:30PM, Phoenix Theatre