We encourage all members of VPC to reach out to anyone you feel may be struggling in isolation, particularly those who deal with mental health issues. As a community, we must remind each other that God is with us at all times and encourage everyone to participate in worship online.
VPC's Mental Health Ministry strives to educate the congregation and community at large about mental illness, reduce shame and stigma surrounding mental illness, and support for those afflicted, as well as the families and friends who love them
resources & contact information
- NAMI Valley of the Sun
- NAMI WALK
- Mental Health 24-hour crisis line: 602-222-9444
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call today. Help is available.
- AZ Teen Lifeline: 602-248-8336, org
- 5 Landmarks of the Mental Health Recovery Journey
- Family Support Website: norg/Find-Support/Living-with-a-Mental-Health-Condition
- Drug Watch