Here are some tips for helping your child & family dive into the Bible:
- Model it: You cannot pass on to your child something that you don’t have. Schedule regular bible reading
where your kids can see you. Sign up for a bible study or join a small group.
- Use as a guide: Show your child how the Bible can be used by a guide when seeking wisdom.
- Keep it simple: choose a verse to focus on weekly or daily.
- Be creative: check out different translations, or bible apps.YouVersion Bible App, Wisdom Hunters App
- Don’t Bluff: It’s okay to not know the answer to a question. It’s an opportunity to show your child how to
search for wisdom in his word and that God love us whether we have all the answers or not.
- Focus on basics: teach your child how to study and understand God’s word. Encourage them to follow
simple steps to start: Read it; think about it; pray about it; apply it.
- Pray: for you child to grow in love and understanding of God’s word.